- HTTPS / TLS Data is encrypted in transit using industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Backups Automatic daily backups that are retained for up to 32 days.
- Dedicated database Your wiki content is stored in a dedicated database. Your user list is completely separate from other wikis.
- Data export Export your data at any time in open and standardized formats.
- Secure payments All payments are securely processed via a certified PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
- Frequent software updates We frequently deploy multiple updates per day. This is in stark contrast to most wikis, which are years behind.
- Spam protection Built-in spam prevention helps keep even public and open wikis clean.
Built on best-in-class infrastructure
We are working with some of the largest infrastructure providers that adhere to widely recognized security standards to keep your data safe.
We are committed to compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have implemented a wide range of organisational and technical measures.
Our servers are located in Germany. Your data is stored and processed in Germany.
Contact us if you have any questions.