- HTTPS / TLS Data is encrypted in transit using industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Backups Automatic daily backups that are retained for up to 32 days.
- Dedicated database Your wiki content is stored in a dedicated database. Your user list is completely separate from other wikis.
- Data export Export your data at any time in open and standardized formats.
- Secure payments All payments are securely processed via a certified PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
- Frequent software updates We frequently deploy multiple updates per day. This is in stark contrast to most wikis, which are years behind.
- Spam protection Built-in spam prevention helps keep even public and open wikis clean.
- Reduced attack surface ProWiki only loads essential MediaWiki extensions, and those that you enable via the wiki admin panel.
Built on best-in-class infrastructure
We are working with some of the largest infrastructure providers that adhere to widely recognized security standards to keep your data safe.
Our historical uptime exceeds 99.9%.
We are committed to compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have implemented a wide range of organisational and technical measures.
Our servers are located in Germany. Your data is stored and processed in Germany.
Contact us if you have any questions.